Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Huntley Brown: Why I Will NOT Vote for Barack Obama

Hey peeps - a good friend of mine forwarded an email to me yesterday that featured a link to a letter written by a musician I had never heard of before: Huntley Brown. I normally do not open those emails, especially if I've seen that it's been forwarded to several hundred people I don't know. I'm glad that I opened this one! Thanks Anthony.

To play it safe, I will not reproduce the entire article here on [ k-Blog ], but I will provide the link from its origin on snopes.com. If you're going to open this link, take the time to read the WHOLE thing and really think about what Huntley is saying. I like his perspective and his demeanor. Pass this along to anyone you might know who needs to read it, or if it affected you in any way. It affected me so it now appears on [ k-Blog ].


Since we're talking politics here, check out the video I did for Jay Speight's parody "Sarah Freakin Palin." I think you'll like it. Well, half of you might. Right?! 

Watch "Sarah Freakin Palin:" click HERE


No comments: